Initial Reproductologist Consultation
- If the conception of a child does not occur in a couple who lives a regular sexual life (twice a week) without contraception for:
- 1 year (for women under 37 years old, for men under 50 years old)
- 6 months (for women over 38 years old, for men over 50 years old)
- With pathological indicators of spermogram.
- If the woman could not bear the child more than two times.
- With congenital or acquired pathologies of the genital organs or congenital malformations.
- In case the analysis for anti-muller hormone (AMH) is <1.1 ng / ml. This indication is age independent.
- If a woman does not plan a pregnancy yet, but her age is 38 and older.
- If one of the partners has serious treatment for a disease that could affect reproductive health in the future.
Appointment (examination, consultation) of obstetrician-gynaecologist (reproductologist), Ph.D
Appointment (examination, consultation) of an obstetrician-gynaecologist (reproductologist), MD