Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
Here came the long-awaited pregnancy. And the first minutes of happiness are replaced by anxiety - Is my baby healthy? NIPT will help to answer this question
NIPT - Non-invasive prenatal test
Absolutely safe for you and your child. For the study, a small sample of mother's blood is enough, as in the usual biochemical analysis. Uses the latest high-throughput sequencing technology to accurately and reliably analyze fetal DNA to identify the most common chromosomal disorders.
Why go through a NIPT study?
- Non-invasive and safe: the study of fetal chromosomal disorders is carried out on a sample of mother's blood. Thus, the analysis is absolutely safe for you and your baby.
- Avoids invasive manipulations such as amniocentesis.
- The opportunity to find out the sex of the child already at the 10th week of pregnancy.
- Possibility of consulting a geneticist before and after the study.
The NIPT is recommended to any woman from the 10th week of pregnancy.
NIRT is selected if:
- You want to be confident and calm for the health of your future child.
- An increased risk of fetal chromosomal pathology was diagnosed based on the results of screening the first trimester.
- Fetal pregnancy/birth of a child with a history of chromosomal pathology.